RE: [users@httpd] Redirect Port 80 requests to https

Title: Redirect Port 80 requests to https
Thanks for the replies all.

Here's what I found as the best overall answer for my situation (which is to redirect the entire site);

RewriteCond %{HTTPS} !=on

RewriteRule ^/(.*) https://%{SERVER_NAME}/$1 [R,L]

David A. Morrow
Technical Systems Lead
Autodata Solutions Company
David.Morrow@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.autodata.net
Tel: (519) 951-6079
Fax: (519) 451-6615

< Poor planning on your part does not necessarily constitute an emergency on my part! >

This message has originated from Autodata Solutions. The attached material is the Confidential and Proprietary Information of Autodata Solutions. This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please delete this message and notify the Autodata system administrator at Administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:Administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxx>