Re: [users@httpd] error 10050

thanks fro your time, I can browse pages and other things, the problem
was my firewall, it was blocking the connection to myself... so I
added the rule to allow apache and now it works, the problem was that
the firewall wasn't showing that the incoming connection was blocked
so I couldn't know that it was that. But when you told me that it was
a tcp/ip level problem I thinked about it. Thanks anyway, almost now
it is in the maillist log and if somebody has the same problem he can
find the answer.
On 02/08/05, Boyle Owen <Owen.Boyle@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> [...]

Atomo64 - www.atomo64.tk
Do you want to help the cancer research?
only download, join and that's all!, share the time your pc is on for
a good thing!
click here: http://www.grid.org/services/teams/team.htm?id=9C178A94-AD48-45F9-B6C9-4C84EA8ED078