Re: [users@httpd] trouble in ponctuation in apache server win2000

hi Joshua,

i have

AddDefaultCharset ISO-8859-1

i will see with the programmers if it's ok. Another place that i think
that maybe make difference is

AddLanguage ca .ca
AddLanguage cs .cz .cs
AddLanguage da .dk
AddLanguage de .de
AddLanguage el .el
AddLanguage en .en
AddLanguage eo .eo
AddLanguage es .es
AddLanguage et .et
AddLanguage fr .fr
AddLanguage he .he
AddLanguage hr .hr
AddLanguage it .it
AddLanguage ja .ja
AddLanguage ko .ko
AddLanguage ltz .ltz
AddLanguage nl .nl
AddLanguage nn .nn
AddLanguage no .no
AddLanguage pl .po
AddLanguage pt .pt
AddLanguage pt-BR .pt-br
AddLanguage ru .ru
AddLanguage sv .sv
AddLanguage zh-CN .zh-cn
AddLanguage zh-TW .zh-tw

LanguagePriority en ca cs da de el eo es et fr he hr it ja ko ltz nl nn no
pl pt pt-BR ru sv zh-CN zh-TW

AddCharset ISO-8859-1  .iso8859-1 .latin1

My language is PORTUGUESE,  you know.

thank you

-------
Giovani Augusto Quintao Pereira
Administracao da Rede Synergia DCC/UFMG
Graduando em Ciencia da Computacao - 8o periodo