Re: [users@httpd] Apache2 on Win XP

Aaron, what are the two threads? I know the linux ver just has a parent thread and then new children thread are created as needed or whatever, how is the win version different?

The windows version also runs under just 2 threads.  All the responses
are under a single PID, which can be an issue a you get a 'zombie'
process you have to be the ole' Microsoft bounce of the service.

I have been running a production box(win2k) for about 3 yrs on
Apache2.0.48 and it works.....but we are in the process of moving to the
LAMP platform.....hooray..

Enjoy!!

Thanx
Aaron N Wagner