To: <users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, August 05, 2005 11:48 PM
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] module not found

Is there a .dll that Sablotron needs loaded in windows (Say, in the WINNT/System directory maybe?)? That is a common error for the Mysql extension under the same circumstances.

Chris

Billy Duke wrote:

hello I need help setting up sablotron. I keep getting this message "unable to load dynamic library 'C:\php\extensions\php_sablot.dll' - The specified module could not be found. Any help would be appreciated.

thanks,
Billy