[users@httpd] Redirecting a link to an internal webserver

First question (hope its in the right place)

Server Config: Fedora 2 (2.6.10-1.771_FC2smp), Apache Version: 2.0.50, as a standard out of the box config (no virtual hosts).

I have two webservers, one is connected to both the internet and the internal school network (10.0.0.102(which is accessed by the outside world through NAT (floppyflirewall) and 192.168.20.48). the second is just connected to the school network (192.168.20.41) running tomcat for windows..

On the first webserver is outside world webserver. I would like to be able to the internal website from this, using some form of redirection, but having looked at locationmatch, reversveproxy and others, I am not sure which.

the internal webserver opening page is: http://192.168.20.41:8352/index.jsp

I would like to be able to access this as consequtive part of our school website http://www.example.com/link/index.jsp

Where "link" is the redirector to the internal webserver. In my simplistic linux terms, I want to create a symbolic link called "link" which forwards requests to the internal webserver. I know its the wrong terminology but i think it gives the reasonable idea of what i'm trying do.

i.e. a user on external address accesses our site: (floppyfirewall sends port 80 request to 10.0.0.102) htaccess asks for authentication, and then apache passes the reqestes to the internal server from its internal IP of .48 to the tomcat server on .41

The internal (tomcat) server is a sealed manufactuered unit which we cannot access so i can't make any adjustments to it, and i wouldn't want to expose it directly to the internet without at least some authentication, (currently htaccess), so i don't want put http://www.example.com:8352 (with firewall rules)

If anyone could help, or point me in the right direction, it would be appreciated.

James