From: Horthik [mailto:p_karthikeyan_be@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2005 2:55 PM
To: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [users@httpd] Apache 2.0.54 and SSLaccelerator card

hi,
 I am also having any libraries(.so file in lib),I am using ubsec accelerator card ,I think openssl is already having support for this card by default, In apache it should come "SSLCryptoDevice builtin" in ssl.conf,so that we can modify "SSLCrypotoDevice ubsec"  to enable accelerator card, I am not getting that one.
  can you please specify your, configuration and building steps for Appache 2.0 with sslaccelerator.
 Thanks for your reply

-Karthikyan

--- Axel-Stéphane  SMORGRAV