[users@httpd] Re: [suppress all HEADER in apache response ???]

hello

i implement a system without a brwoser as client.
a software in C# calls the skript on the server over http and the skript sends same information back.

but only 10 bytes or something like that (binary data).

and i have a minimal bandwidth and a very slow connection.
and so i want to reduce all wasteful overhead.

thank you