Re: [users@httpd] Mutliple Physical Servers with different host names at the same IP Address

This is how my network is physically setup right now:

                                                DSL Modem

                                               IPCop Firewall

                                                    switch
                                                    /        \
                                        ServerA        ServerB

ServerA and ServerB are supposed to serve different domains, servera.com and
serverb.com. ServerA is also to act as the "main" webserver, only passing
off requests to serverb for serverb.com. Both servers have Suse Linux 9.2
installed. ServerB is using the apache supplied with Suse (2.0.50) ServerA
is using a freshly installed Apache 2.0.54, with the mod_proxy module. I
currently have all html requests being sent to ServerB, which happily serves
them up, no problems. When I switch the port over to ServerA, it does not
redirect anything for serverb.com to serverb, just displays the site setup
on servera. ServerA was setup with this virtualhost to handle the requests
to serverb.com:

<VirtualHost serverb.com:*>
ProxyPreserveHost on
ProxyPass / http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/
ServerName serverb.com
</VirtualHost>

That was all I added to the default configuration.
Steve