RE: [users@httpd] Serving large files over slow links - weirdness

Aaron,

I have these PDF's that still kinda bother me on and off
some of the pdf's work some time after few weeks or so they don't open
and gives an error File does not open with '%PDF-.
Assuming they are corrupted I recreate them..I am unable to pinpiont
the problem as this does not happen with any particular set of pdf's
I have? Also, the content type as - "application/pdf" is there in
httpd.conf files My webserver is Apache 2.0. Any Help please? Is there anything I am missing out with Apache and PDF's?

Any Immediate Help Pls.

Thanks,
Sean
"Wagner, Aaron" <aaron.wagner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Check this documentation out, default is 300 seconds.

http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/mod/core.html#timeout

Thanx
Aaron N Wagner
Monitoring Systems and Network Tools