Re: [users@httpd] coldfusion apache issues

Hello! D,

Actually the Apache I am using is part of Foxserv. Foxserv is a free server
software which has built in php,mysql,apache,python etc modules?
Do you think it has something to do with Foxserv instead.
Honestly, except this PDF weirdness I have no probs with Foxserv.

Regards,
Sean

This may sound like a silly question, but is the administration pages
actually running on apache or are they served by the built in cf
webserver on another port?