[users@httpd] Cookies and Apache 2

Hi all,

I'm relatively new to this, and to be honest I don't quite understand how Apache works completely, but I have searched the internet as well as the FAQ for any information on the various cookie settings and Apache 2.

To be more specific, I am using a web portal, php-nuke (www.phpnuke.org) on my friend's server, and currently also am running PHP Version 4.3.4 and Apache/2.0.48 (Fedora).  My problem summarized is:

Problem: Log in to site, click on module, says it is inactive. Hit refresh 4 or 5 times, the module appears. A cookie problem of sorts.

Now, I've tried for a month and a half to get the support I need from the makers of my web portal, but unfortunately there wasn't much help to be had.  Now I turn to the Apache community.

Are there any settings that can fix the problem I described?

Should anyone be willing to put the time in and help me, email me and I can specifically show you what my problem is with it.  I have narrowed the problem down to being Apache by trying different browsers, IP's, ISP's, and different versions of my web portal.

Thank you for your time Apache community.

Pete
www.loafski.com