Re: [users@httpd] Apache not catching DNS

I would recommend doing an nslookup or dig on the hostname you think
that server should have.  Next, make sure the ip address on the
external NIC matches what DNS is returning.  If this is all correct
and things correlate, you've probably got a problem with Apache OR
there's a problem with some routers/firewalls on the way.

HTH

Eric