Re: [users@httpd] configure PHP on Linux

Thank you, Ivan, for your quick response.

I went to
http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/mysql/5.0.html, but I
could not find -devel file. So I downloaded
mysql-5.0.7-beta.tar.gz, and did configure, make, and
make install.

Then I tried
# ./configure --with-mysql=~/mysql/mysql-5.0.7-beta
--with-apxs2=/usr/local/apache2/bin/apxs
--with-libxml-dir=~/xml/libxml2-2.6.19

and it gave me
configure: error: Cannot find libmysqlclient under
~/mysql/mysql-5.0.7-beta.
Note that the MySQL client library is not bundled
anymore.

Where can I find MySQL client tar ball?

Thanks,
Joe