Re: [users@httpd] OS 10048

On Tue, 5 Jul 2005, Robert Zagarello wrote:

I would think the process only starts up on boot.  Was
the process IIS?  If so you should be able to disable
its startup using the Services app.  If it was some
other process not a service, you can check your normal
startup locations in the registry (HKLM and HKCURR
/SOFTWARE/Microsoft/Windows/CurrentVersion/Run).

Yes it was IIS and even if I stop the process via TCPView it automagically restarts. I suspect that this might have something to do with the fact that I have .NET also installed on the same machine. What do you think ?

---

Regards,
Alf Stockton	www.stockton.co.za

A language that doesn't affect the way you think about programming is
not worth knowing.