From: news [mailto:news@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Pierre
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2005 3:48 AM
To: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [users@httpd] file requests not answered by apache

Hello,

I'm using

Apache/2.0.50 (Win32) DAV/2 SVN/1.1.4 PHP/4.3.11 Server at pifloxp Port
81

And sometime some images are not found by the apache server and the
browser
display the "File not available" error.
Sometime it freezes and still search and wait for the file.
Sometime the file is loaded and displayed, but after a lot of refresh
queries.

Does this mean something ?

I have opened the error log, and nothing abnormal is mentionned in.

In the access log, we find the request for the file, that is ok :
192.168.1.2 - - [21/Jun/2005:09:38:36 +0200] "GET /pal/_img/rea_7.jpg
HTTP/1.1" 200 30986

Is there a mean to trace the request process on the server side ?

Or maybe, it may be due to security restricitions on the browser side ?
I have added the site in the trusted site from IE, and it is still the
same
problem, still the same also when using Firefox.

Thanks.

Best regards.

Pierre.

dangerous content by Ex Libris (USA), and is
believed to be virus free.