Re: [users@httpd] Networking problem?

> But when I entered http://(hostname)/example.html from
> another computer, it just kept processing. The
> access_log did not show any log info. So it was
> blocked by the firewall on the Linux server.

Ok.. first things firts.

Do you have networking between the two machines ?? (ping from one to
another)

Dont use hostname. Use IP. And be sure not to be using a proxy.

http://192.168.1.1/example.html (in example)

If you dont see the page (or logs in the access/error log) , in your
linux box, use tcpdump to "see" the packets that came in :

tcpdump -n -nn -i eth0

and then, try again the url with the ip.

If still nothing, you may have some restrictions either on the linux
firewall (if iptables, clear with iptables -F) or in the windows box (??
weird, but could happen).