Re: [users@httpd] Question about setting up Modules on Windows

On 6/8/05, Boyle Owen <Owen.Boyle@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> [...]

Yes, in fact, if you look at the top of the docs, it even tells you
explicitly that it hasn't been updated for 2.0.

Two other comments:

1. mod_example probably isn't the best of examples anymore, since it
isn't kept up to date.  Try looking at some of the other simple
modules included with the distribution.

2. For compiling apache-stuff on windows, start here:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/platform/win_compiling.html

Joshua.