From: Eimantas Vaičiūnas <eimantas.vaiciunas@xxxxxxxx>
To: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 11:09:24 +0300
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] Help!! Can't get vhosts working properly
Hello Garth,

You want to say, that you should get the same data from
http://www.testname.com/mystreet in http://street.testname.com? If so then
you should check where you defined Alias and check the DocumentRoot in the
second virtual host. You DO realise if you're using name-based virtual
hosting you must define default host as first virtual hostin configuration
file.

On Wednesday 01 June 2005 05:11, Garth Armorer wrote:
> Hi All,
> A newbie is in the house.
> I just installed v2.0.54, but I still cannot get what I expect to happen,
> to happen.
> My system name is testname, domain name is
> www.testname.com< http://www.testname.com>and another one is
> street.testname.com < http://street.testname.com>. I have an alias mystreet
> "c:/mystuff/morestuff/bigstuff
". If I access