Re: [users@httpd] Routing \ Apache Question

No, this sounds good.  Are you running a DNS server?
(I think it is better not to run one in this
scenario.)  What do you have in your hosts file?  Try
putting your FQDNs for your public IP in your hosts
file (assuming you aren't running a DNS server).  Even
though you may have HostNameLookups turned off, it
still may have to translate its own names and may not
be doing so because it is using its private LAN
address to return messages instead of the public
one...  this may not make much sense, but I found I
needed it in mine (am running NetBSD on a private LAN
no DNS server w/dyndns FQDN but not vhosting yet).
I'd be interested if you had a positive result.

BZAG