AW: [users@httpd] apache problem

In the skype configuration I didn't find anything helping. There is an
option to switch off port 80 for return messages from skype, but that didn#t
change anything.

in fact the tip from alexander helped me. Here's what he said:

"""" I assume you installed SP2 for XP, right?
In this case, this is most probably caused by the TCP restrictions
introduced with SP2. Microsoft implemented them to slow down spread rates of
worms. Have a look at http://www.speedguide.net/read_articles.php?id=1497
for more information on this topic, as well as a "workaround".
Alexander""""

thanks for responding

cheers mike