[users@httpd] No route to host

Hi,

I am a newbie.Recently came to take over an apache server.It was working fine all these days.I was trying to include a few files for uploding content into the serrver.And then suddenly, when i give the doman name in the browser, it gives me

The following error was encountered:

Connection Failed
The system returned:

    (113) No route to hostThe remote host or network may be down. Please try the request again.

The server was working fine till a few minutes b4 this error appeared.I tried restarting the httpd service, but that did not help much.37GB is used on the hdd of 40 GB.Wat could be any other reason? Can Someone please help?? I can ssh into the server from any other pc.But i cannot access it thru the domain name or ip address on the browser.

Any help plz..??

Thnx,
Bhanu.