Re: [users@httpd] Read errors for GET <file> when <file> is more than 64K

Are you running on Windows.
Please provide more info about your platform and configuration for better help.
I have seen the same issue reported in the past on this mailing list but
don't recall a successful solution - you may please search.
In the meantime provide more details, for us to try to figure out what might
be happening.
I opened the pics page with Firefox and each time I refresh I get some more
of the pic (may be 64k but not sure).

- Aman Raheja