[users@httpd] Selective authentication

Hello,
I use an apache web server, and I'd like to do the following on a subtree (let's assume it's /testaccess for the website): All users that come from a particular domain, no authentication is asked, they are automatically allowed
For the rest of the world, an authentication has to be asked.

I do the following:
In .htaccess file, I have:
#
AuthUserFile /opt/public/apache/htdocs/testaccess/userlist/userlist
AuthType basic
AuthName "Restricted"
Allow from mydomain.com
Require valid-user
Satisfy any
#

In /opt/public/apache/htdocs/testaccess/userlist/userlist, I have:
#
guest1:qwerty
guest2:asdfgh
#

I made several tests for .htaccess directives, but I always get the same result: either everyone can access without any authentication, or everyone is asked for authentication. I have no right on the basic apache configuration (httpd.conf), and I wonder if the basic apache configuration can prevent .htaccess behave as I'd like

Can somebody help me?
Thanks,
Emmanuel