RE: [users@httpd] Random Link error

This is vital information. My guess would be an inconsistent compilation. This can happen when you upgrade apache and then load a module (eg, PHP) which was compiled with the old version. Any differences in the environment between the two compilations can lead to seg faults.

The fix is to recompile apache and all modules at the same time.

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

> I have found that there are many reasons that this may
> happen and so I started by recompiling my Apache which
> cleaned up the problem a lot but not completely.
>
> thanks again for looking at my problem and your great suggestions.
>
> Jason

Diese E-mail ist eine private und persönliche Kommunikation. Sie hat keinen Bezug zur Börsen- bzw. Geschäftstätigkeit der SWX Gruppe. This e-mail is of a private and personal nature. It is not related to the exchange or business activities of the SWX Group. Le présent e-mail est un message privé et personnel, sans rapport avec l'activité boursière du Groupe SWX.

This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender urgently and then immediately delete the message and any copies of it from your system. Please also immediately destroy any hardcopies of the message. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient. The sender's company reserves the right to monitor all e-mail communications through their networks. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorised to state them to be the views of the sender's company.