RE: [users@httpd] one cookie for all html

Michael D. Berger
m.d.berger@xxxxxxxx

I want to send the cookie whether or not one is returned.  If there is
one, I want to replace it.  The Set-Cookie is trivial, and contains no
path information.  If the client only calls the root, this what happens.
But if one of the subdirectories is called, the client gives the cookie
file another name.  Maybe I should try path=/ in the Set-Cookie?
Tomorrow. Its bed time at UTC-0400.
Thanks,
Mike.