From: Flávio Henrique [mailto:flavio.provenda@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, May 20, 2005 12:08 PM
To: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [users@httpd] How to make apache to fix the url in the browser?
(different question)

Hi all!
first: I made a search in arquives and not found anything related to my
particular case.

I dont want to make any redirection ok? I just want this:

on my internal webserver I have egroupware installed (www.egroupware.org)
my clients, when access my egroupware site, see, in the address bar the
url:
http://www.myserver.com/egroupware/index.php?menuaction=email.uicompose.co
mpose&fldball[folder]=Inbox

how to make apache (if this is in apache) send only the "www.myserver.com"
browser? no matter where the user goes or which link the user clicks.

sorry my english. I hope I made myself clear to you.

Thank you in advance.

Flávio