Re: [users@httpd] Apache 1.3 , Mod_ssl and need to add PHP

On Wed, 18 May 2005, Kory Wheatley wrote:

1) No, just build php with --with-apxs=/usr/local/apache/bin/apxs (or wherever your system has it). That's the point of DSOs.

2) No you would not need a new certificate. Only if the domain name of the site the certificate served (the commonname, i.e. www.site.com) would you need a new one, and only then, to stop browsers from popping up the "name doesn't match" error.

-Dan

I have an Apache 1.33 Mod SSL Server setup as a DSO, and  I need to
add PHP  into the Apache configuration.. Currently I don't have
MOD_PHP as one of the shared libraries, do I need to download the
MOD_PHP and then load the module in the httpd.conf configuration to
setup php.

I need to know the steps I need to take, I hope I will not have to
recompile Apache, because will I than have to purchase another SSL
Certificate, because this is a production server.

--
Kory Wheatley

"The first annual 5th of July party...have you been invited?"
"It's a Jack Party."
"Okay, so Long Island's been invited."

--Cali and Gushi, 6/23/02