From: Axel-Stéphane SMORGRAV [mailto:Axel-Stephane.SMORGRAV@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, May 09, 2005 10:51 AM
To: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [users@httpd] "Expires" and "Cache-Control" don't work properly

I believe that the behaviour you observe may be due to the order in which mod_header and mod_cache process the response. My guess is that mod_headers intervenes on the response after mod_cache. At the time the responses are processed by mod_cache, the "Expires" and "Cache-Control" headers have not yet been inserted.

If the pages are generated "on the fly", why don't you have the application set the apropriate headers??

dangerous content by Ex Libris Ltd, and is
believed to be clean.