RE: [users@httpd] Hacked the website replace the index.hm page

Hi,

Does no one use cgi wrap anymore? I thought that the best way to handle this kind of thing is to run PHP as a CGI first off, and then use something like wrap to isolate users. Yes, lesser performance, but people running on shared servers get what they pay for, and it certainly makes sense to take their security first and performance second.

Eric