From: Anthony G. Atkielski [mailto:anthony@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2005 8:16 PM
To: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] Where is the Control Panel

Alan Northam writes:

> For those who have sent me email asking about "What Console Window"
> the following documenation talks about it:
> http://httpd.apache.org/docs/windows.html#signal

The console window is opened by executing the program CMD.COM.  Use Start |
Run to execute this program, if you don't already have an icon for it upon
which you can click (but there should be an icon for it buried somewhere
(try Start | Accessories | Command Prompt or something like that).

--
Anthony