RE: [users@httpd] Win32 Apache Restart

Now I'm going to reverse myself.  If the vendor says mod_jk2, I'd use
mod_jk2, deprecated or not.  Vendors often have weird license requirements
that invalidate your support and/or warranty if you don't follow their
directions _exactly_, including using buggy software if that's what they
want.  Sorry for the wild goose chase.

Craig