Re: [users@httpd] Files protection

Efren Bravo wrote:
Hi,
I would want to know how you secure the sensitive data into www directory, for example the username and password of a database connection. You use .htaccess or put the data outside of the www directory or if exists another tenchniques? Thanks

THis entirely depends on the functino which connects to a database. In PHP, I have some .inc files that I keep outside of the www root that contain my database information and such, so that only the file being run can access this include file.

Is this what you're looking for?

Thanks
-dant