Re: [users@httpd] Reverse Proxy, Spelling And Rewrite.

I see...

Well am also testing Pound and Pound takes care of these issues... Thing is... Pound is not as proven as Apache or is it? :D

Case insensitive URLs, trailing slashes and what not...

As for ProxyPassReverse doen't matter if it's case sensitive or not. The bigest problem is when someone types in the URL.

Which brings me to rewrite, I went through the rewrite guide, which shows most use cases like the trailing slash problem. But i ran into some issues...

When I have some time I will post my config for that...

Thanks