Re: [users@httpd] Rewrite attributes in document...

Craig Dunigan wrote:
> I've made a complete ass of myself with this message, haven't I?  Once I
> bothered to read _all_ of the refs Nick gave, I saw that the links to
> mod_proxy_html were in there all the time.  I just wanted to offer a
> public and heartfelt apology to Nick.  I'm very sorry.

Thank you, but don't worry about it.  No harm done, and the tone
of my earlier message could be said to have provoked a reaction.
I'd forgotten about it 'til you posted this.

FWIW, the reference to mod_proxy_html in the 2.0 docs is rather too
easy to overlook.  IIRC it's a bit clearer in the 2.1 docs.
And nowadays having it seems to be the norm since Linux distros
and FreeBSD started bundling it.

--
Nick Kew