RE: [users@httpd] Apache install

So now you have static modules.  Just note, this is a matter of choice,
you can go with either static or dynamic.  In the future, it would be
easier to help if you mentioned things like a completely new set of
configure options in Apache.  Obviously, you can remove all of the
LoadModule statements for this list of modules.

If you're getting 'connection refused' from the https URL, then you don't
have port 443 open.  That's the default port for HTTPS, and somewhere in
Apache's config you'll have to tell it to open that port.  This is
commonly done with a VirtualHost; the httpd.conf that Apache created for
you with this set of configure options should include an example.