Re: [users@httpd] How can i minimise the hitts of weblogic server for the static sources.

Hai thanx, but I think this is the way to creating custom logs. I dont want to do as u mentioned because its internally hits the server each time when we send request.  Is there any other why to stop hitting weblogic server for the satic files(jif,images,jsscripts) plz tell me.......

Eimantas Vaièiûnas <eimantas.vaiciunas@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Wednesday 13 April 2005 04:11, rajas kumar wrote:
> This is my acces log of weblogic. Each time i given request for images and
> jsscripts access log should not be come in the picture. Below log which
> shows for jsp pages as well as images and jsscripts. For images and
> jsscripts i dont want to hit the weblogic server how can do the configure
> to avoid hitting for the images and jsscripts.

It's possible to tell apache NOT to log certain file types. Use SetEnvIf
directive and then 'env=' parameter of CustomLog directive for OTHER file
types. I.e.:
---
SetEnvIf Request_URI "\.gif$" static
SetEnvIf Request_URI "\.jpg$" static
SetEnvIf Request_URI "\.css$" static
SetEnvIf Request_URI "\.js$" static

CustomLog /path/to/log/file logFormat env=!static
---

--
Eimantas Vaièiûnas
VU Skaièiavimo centras