Re: [users@httpd] I've been hacked, I need some help please...

Well thank you very much for your help and this detailed e-mail, as I have
time I will implement some of these things, for the moment my apache is
behind my firewall and I'm still thinking if I want to reinstall my whole
system which isn't very funny...
One question, does this mean that apache is insecure in some way or that
they've used a security hole in this version of apache or is something that
couldn't be avoided with the light security settings of my system?, if this
is about an exploit to apache I would like to help resolve this issue if I
can, at least providing the programmers with the scripts they've used to hack
my machine so they can investigate.