To: <users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, March 11, 2005 10:28 AM
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] Config file

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 10:35:07 -0800, jay <jay@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I tried this but it did not work.

Never use the phrase "it did not work" on a technical mailing list.
Describe exactly what happened when you tried it.

<VirtualHost 192.168.1.24:6699>
ServerName 192.168.1.24:6699
DocumentRoot  C:/sites/intranet

<C:/sites/intranet/>
Order Deny,Allow
Deny from all
Allow from 192.168.1.80
Allow from 192.168.1.66
</C:/sites/intranet>
</VirtualHost>

I don't know what that <C:/sites/intranet/> thing is supposed to be.
Why didn't you try the suggestion I made earlier: