From: priyadharshini.madhana@xxxxxxxxx
[mailto:priyadharshini.madhana@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Mittwoch, 9. März 2005 11:42
To: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [users@httpd] Apache 2.0 with SSL Installation

Hi,

I have installed Apache2.0 in my machine, I need to have SSL/TLS support
with the Apache server. Pls. provide with the details of the
configuration.

I have tried installing Apache 2.0 and OpenSSL in my m/c, but could not
find the mod_ssl.so module ......

Pls. provide with the details of the configuration

Confidentiality Notice

to this message are intended
for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential
or privileged information. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or
Mailadmin@xxxxxxxxx immediately

views of the sender's company.