To: <users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2005 7:36 PM
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] Warning: Documentroot doesn't exist

When working with virtual hosts you have to use virtualdocumentroot.

You should also list your default website as the first virtual host.

DocumentRoot is in fact the default html directory.

Each time you list a new documentroot you will get errors because each one after the other is canceling the previous out.

When you use virtualdocumentroot it is specified for that exact virtual host.

When you have more than one virtual host, each one should have a unique virtualdocumentroot unless they share a common one.

Thank you for shopping at Kevin's Lair!
Kevin

Kevin's Lair
http://www.kevinslair.com