[users@httpd] My website pictures do not display entirely... :-/

Hello there!

Some time ago I hosted my website at home, but there was not enough
bandwidth. Therefore, I paid to have it hosted on a server.

However, I have a problem. The site consits of galleries of pictures.
When displaying such pages, pictures download stops, and some pictures
do not appear, or they do not appear entirely.

Here's an example:
http://www.europephoto.com/moto/200502/20050219_Circuit_Carole

A friend of mine has the same problem. For him, there's no problem with
the thumbnails, some large images download stops. He has to refresh the
page to get them displayed entirely.

The company which host my website said there's no problem at all with
their server, and they told me they made some tests.

Could you tell me if you've got the same problem?
Do you have an idea about thay problem? Could it be a problem on the
server? Apache configuration? Network problem?

Thank you for your help.
Nicolas, Paris.

--
- Z750 & Linux -------  ._ /\_>