RE: openssl comand(s) for https mode on apache 2.4 on windows.

> I was looking for openssl command(s) to generate server side certificate
> and key so that https start working on my apache 2.4 web server on
> windows.
>
> I looked on Internet but found few commands but they all used different
> arguments to openssl.
>
> Can someone please give me exact openssl command(s) to use.
>
> I will appreciate it.

I think you need to search for setting up your own CA and sign certs. I don't think openssl commands are any differnt on windows. Maybe easier to get an existing cert and use that, and just ignore the warning?
Maybe there are even easier to use tools on windows that do this all for you? Microsoft certool?