RE: httpd -t -DDUMP_CONFIG and httpd -t -DDUMP_RUN_CFG not helping prove the value of MaxKeepAliveRequests / KeepAlive

That is what I tried, but they "don’t believe it". I am going to show source code, but I am pretty sure I lost the battle if that is the route I am going.

--
Jason Pyeron  | Architect
PD Inc        | Certified SBA 8(a)

.mil: jason.j.pyeron.ctr@xxxxxxxx