Re: Apache web server httpd in Netgear Wireless Router WNR3500L

But when we need to reboot the Netgear wireless router, where are the
Apache web server httpd autostart scripts? Do we have to manually
execute the httpd command every time we reboot the Netgear wireless
router?

It depends on the OS distributor, but it’s a typical convention to find these types of scripts in /etc/rc* or /etc/init.d/*

Why was httpd not running when we tried to login to the web UI? Did
somebody kill the httpd process or deleted the httpd autostart
scripts?

Could be that. Might be use to read the router manual for further details.