Re: Apache on the different platforms

Greg,

The question was aimed at the original poster.

On Sun, Sep 24, 2023 at 8:40 PM Gregory Kuzmicki <gregory.kuzmicki@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
8:38 PM EDT (Sunday)

Jason:
A dynamic link library on windows(. dll) is like a shared library(. so) on linux
-Greg

Frank:

For me personally, what I am working on is PCI compliant payment processing. I am trying to process Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, in compliance with PCI standards for a series of *NAS VENDING MACHINES* -- I am the lead R&D/owner in my team; I have research assts. and several volunteers. Similarly, I am trying to create bank accounts/retirement accounts for my employees and manage their company spend budget with a terminal card / debit card / or other payment card. Ideally we would like to keep iterating on a system such that we can move beyond the "expiration date" feature/security tool and issue a card that expires naturally with its user.

-Greg