Re: Inquiry about apache httpd compile option

I appreciate you for your response.

I compared two cases.( Apache httpd version is 2.4.56.)

A: httpd binary file created using  command "./configure"

B: httpd binary file created using command "./configure --enable-ssl --enable-so"

I used the command "ldd httpd". However, I cannot find any difference in these cases.

I can check that these binaries use the same shared libraries.

Does apache httpd binary depend on the compile options?

보낸 사람: Frank Gingras <thumbs@xxxxxxxxxx>
보낸 날짜: 2023년 9월 18일 월요일 오후 8:44
받는 사람: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
제목: Re: [users@httpd] Inquiry about apache httpd compile option