Re: Can apache2 reverse proxy forward HTTP/2 server push?

On 2023-08-06 21:53, chenpinji@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi! I add h2c to my protocol configuration. It comes to "Protocols h2 h2c http/1.1". Nevertheless, Apache still disabled my origin server push stream.

What is your "origin server"? Is the "push stream" validly formatted? What do the logs on *both* servers say about it?

It seems that Apache never put this into production.

I'll leave that up to one of the developers -- this is the "user" list. We stopped even considering it when Chrome announced quite openly that they would not support it.

Paul

 PUSH
PROMISE STREAM is one of the most important characteristics of http/2 defined in RFC. So, I wonder what is the reason behind. Maybe there is no std library to use? I would be quite grateful if you let me know the considerations

chenpinji@xxxxxxxxxxx