Re: Need help with correlating HTTP request with a database call

El mar, 4 jul 2023 a las 20:00, Antony Stone (<Antony.Stone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>) escribió:
On Tuesday 04 July 2023 at 18:52:10, Sudesh Gowda J wrote:

> I'm currently working on a project where Apache server is being used with a
> database. I need to find out which HTTP request maps to which database call
> without modifying the server code(eg., Logs).

Perhaps this is the best way.

Surely you could identify those requests with some specific request header and the best way to get those is to print them in the logs, as you can print any request header that comes with the request.

In any case you don't have to change your actual log, CustomLog can be defined several times with different formats if needed and you will get a different log from each CustomLog directive (just make sure to change the name of the log).
So you can have your usual log and add another format and log to capture those you want to focus related to the database you mention.

Cheers

--
Daniel Ferradal
HTTPD Project