Re: Apache service reported path is invalid

On that note, to verify if it is indeed a permissions issue, you may troubleshoot by granting all permissions to all users.

Function: CHMOD

If access proceeds as desired then you can at least be certain it is a permissions issue; then revert back to your policies and make note one by one to determine which user(s) are preventing desired access functionality. If still access proceeds undesired, we can possibly rule out the permissions issue.

Greg